Erectile dysfunction (often called impotence in the society) is a condition in which a man can not achieve or maintain a sufficient penile hardness during sexual intercourse. Often an erection is broken during sexual intercourse. We will discuss some of the most common causes of impotence and what treatments can be used. Improve your men’s sexual health with this online pharmacy.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is divided into two types:
- Organic origin;
- Psychogenic origin.
Causes of organic erectile dysfunction (impotence):
- Penis enlargement of the blood vessels of the cornea. Ventricular luminescence decreases due to atherosclerosis, smoking, diabetes mellitus;
- Low testosterone levels;
- Penile acne damage;
- After prostate surgery;
- Use of antidepressants, medicines for arterial hypertension.
Causes of erectile dysgunia (impotence) of psychogenic origin:
- Unsuccessful sexual intercourse in the past;
- Inexperienced partner;
- Anxiety before sexual intercourse;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Tension, stress at work or in a close environment.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) and its type are most commonly diagnosed on the basis of symptoms, echoscopy, testosterone, glycemic studies, visits to the urologist.
A standard five-question test is being completed, an international indicator of erectile function.
The nature of the treatment depends on the cause of the illness. In particular, the reasons for erectile dysfunction (impotence) have been identified and, if possible, eliminated.
Medications are very diverse and there are many. Initially, oral therapy (tablets) is used. There are several types of them. Some medicines act very quickly and have almost no side effects Viagra effect, they improve blood flow to the penis. After taking the tablet Viagra, they start after 12-15 minutes. and works until 6 o’clock. Other medicines begin to work after 2 hours, but work about 36 hours. (the so-called weekend tablet). Treated drugs take one tablet once a day and do not require any pre-scheduling. Sometimes combination treatment with several medicines is used at once. It should be noted that all these medicines work only when they are worried. If you do not worry, there will not be an erection. These medicines do not get used to, their use is convenient, and the side effects are minimal.
- The urologist is given an optimal treatment because the recipe is needed for their purchase;
- Another type of medication – anxiety medication to prevent sexual intercourse;
- If first-line drugs are ineffective, treatment with gel-sprayed urethra or percutaneous penicillin therapy is indicated. When they are used, erectile dysfunction no longer depends on excitement. Erection occurs after about 30 minutes. after taking medication;
- If medication for erectile dysfunction (impotence) is ineffective, the penis pump or implanted penis implant and Viagra contraindications is used.