In UK, there is a growing number of men who have decided to even undergo a surgical operation and choose penis implants to restore erectile function. Urologist performing such operations prof. Balys Dainys says she did not feel sorry for men who take care of their health and decide on inserting pomp causing penile erections and allowing them to have sex. However, the professor points out that if men were worried about their health before they were young and capable of abandoning smoking, alcohol, unhealthy food, and following the concentration of vitamin D and prostate in the body, they would have had a good potency even at an older age. Due to lack of vitamin D, prostatic dysfunction, harmful habits and unhealthy lifestyle erectile dysfunction, men who are not even 30 years old are already complaining. About the causes of erectile dysfunction, good sex and health we speak with prof. B. Dainiu.
– Tell me whether in London men really decide to install erection implants on penis? There is a potential for improving the potential of medicines and food supplements. Is not enough?
– Of course, there are medications, but the surgical operation and the pump are chosen for which there is no other help. No supplements or tablets do not help, but what to do for men if there is no other way out. Really increased men who want to rebuild and have a good potency. And there was nothing to condemn here.
– Some experts say that the problem of erectile dysfunction is over-inflated by pharmaceutical companies that produce erectile dysfunctional pills and supplements. What is your opinion about what causes erectile dysfunction?
– As far as I am, as a urologist, I am faced with this problem, it is certainly not scratched. Very often men, even young men, are turning to these problems Viagra effect. It seems to me that it is not too much, but as much as necessary. Look, UK has almost no sexual education, there is a lot of talk that gender education should be introduced in schools, but nothing is done. People need to know about sex, and insufficient knowledge is very damaging to their later life, and often due to lack of knowledge and other psychological issues men have problems with potency.
In addition to lack of knowledge, potency is detrimental to harmful habits: smoking, as well as electronic cigarettes, drugs, alcohol. Environmental contamination is very important for erectile dysfunction. Now infertile couples are very numerous when the couple was previously twenty, then at least one in ten, and the eighth in nature is infertile.
Another big problem is the increasing number of sexually transmitted diseases that affect potency. There are many causes of erectile dysfunction as well as unhappy couples that are different. Often couples come and say, we can not match sexual expectations in any way, so we’re different. I think a significant percentage of couples for different types of sex are different or adulterous.
– Healthy lifestyles believe that the cause of all diseases is food. Some people cope with food too. Can food be the cause of erectile dysfunction?
– Of course. Sex and food are said to be rich. We know aphorism, a man with overweight is not a lover. Metabolic disturbances, unhealthy foods, of course, have an effect. From such a man who has overweight and metabolic syndrome, you will not get a good sex.
Research shows that virtually everyone is lacking vitamin D. Some researchers find that vitamin D deficiency is associated with erectile problems. What is your opinion about vitamin D and its potentials Viagra dosage?
– Nowadays there is vitamin D mania, many people speak a lot about it and a lot of scientific studies. As far as I have been studying the amount of vitamin D in my blood, I can confirm that he is too small for everyone. Of course vitamin D deficiency affects potency, immunity, well-being. We all know about children’s racit. This is now talking about adult racitation. Vitamin D undoubtedly affects the body’s health and is apparently very important for potency.
– Do you think men do not abuse medications and supplements for treating erectile dysfunction? Advertising of such tablets has a significant impact, and besides – a very large shadow market for these medicines?
– If a man or a couple comes to me that there really is a problem of suerection, I still treat treatment. Always investigating and finding out the causes of erectile dysfunction, so I can confirm that a healthy person does not really come up with this problem. If I diagnose insufficient blood flow, I do not get enough of a man’s blood pride, of course, I need treatment. I’m not an extrasensory one, I can not move my hand against my nose, and you say go, everything will be fine. If there is a problem, I am taking medications that improve the circulation of this area.
Of course, if the disorders are minor, I try to do without chemistry. But we can not really treat cancer with herbs. It’s now said that there are a lot of supplements and maybe they are not needed. Of course, the production of medicines and supplements is not only about taking care of human health, but also a commercial matter.
On the other hand, I would not want to return to those times where UK was thirty years ago when nothing could be obtained, when it was very difficult to treat patients because there was no medicine. And we said, unfortunately, this disorder is incurable. Also, erectile dysfunction. There were times when one famous doctor, a neuropathologist, wrote to a man who came with erectile dysfunctional sedation. Say, take it out before bedtime. He was drinking those soothing people, having a good sleep, and thinking in the morning, was there sex or not, probably. Funny sound, but true.
– What tests do you have for men before taking medication to treat erectile dysfunction?
– First I need to know the anamnesis. Often, athletes who want to grow muscle, therefore, use steroid drugs, sex hormones, anabolics, even unregistered in London. This is a problem that I encounter more and more often. The guy comes up with muscle building, but complains that he has failed in potency, and it appears that he has used hormones, various supplements to grow muscle. I have nothing against bodybuilders, but look, their muscles are so big, and their manly pride is barely noticeable. Pay attention And this is a very dangerous trend when young people, in popular words, pump muscles. That is bad.
Prior to taking medication for treating erectile dysfunction, I conducted general blood tests, sex hormones tests, prostate examination, and measure blood flow to the small pelvis and the penis.
– Does the prostate condition affect potency?
– Prostate is a sex worker. And if the conductor is ill, then the orchestra is not playing well. The prostate produces some hormones that are needed for sex formation. Prostatitis, especially inflammation of young men, is very damaging and disturbing sex. Therefore, in the case of potentially abnormal conditions, prostate testing is necessary.
– Professor, your advice to have good potency and good sex at the same time?
– We must take care of good health, avoid harmful habits, move more. It is the basis of the foundation and the best prevention. We need to take care of prostate health, check it out and perform a prostate-specific antigen test, and after 45 years, men have to check this prostate-specific antigen more often. In addition to the harmful behaviors mentioned above, we must combat overweight, healthy eating, and sex and food must be solid, we must not misuse antiemetics, snacks and all sorts of other things that provoke the so-called metabolic syndrome. We need to get enough vitamins, especially vitamin D, and do not need any medication or penis implants.
Thank you for conversation.
Scientists have found that vitamin D deficiency (less than 20 ng / ml) is associated with testosterone deficiency. Men with vitamin D deficiency are 2.65 times more likely to have lower testosterone levels than those with a blood vitamin D greater than 20 ng / ml. Larger levels of vitamin D are associated with higher levels of both total and free testosterone. Testosterone and estrogens not only have an effect on sexual desire, but also have a tremendous effect on mood. Low levels of testosterone can cause depression, anxiety and irritability.
Research results have shown that vitamin D supplements can increase testosterone levels.
Although the laboratories recommend that the concentration of vitamin D should be at least 30 ng / ml, the aspiration should be about 50-60 ng / ml, since it yields the most benefit. It is known that vitamin D can prolong life, improve cardiovascular activity, and strengthen bones.
Vitamin D is a testosterone booster, but when the amount of vitamin D is already optimal (unfortunately, most men do not fall into this category) then vitamin D supplements will not help. Whether vitamin D is lacking can help determine the blood test.
Other laboratory tests for a man are no less necessary, especially if they suffer from erectile dysfunction. The testosterone (male hormone) test is most often to be evaluated for hormones, especially if one of the symptoms is low puberty (low libido). Ideally, blood should be taken early in the morning, because then, as a rule, there is the highest concentration of testosterone.
If your testosterone levels are low, your doctor may recommend taking a prolactin test, follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormone tests that may also affect the sexual function.
Blood glucose (sugar), cholesterol, triglyceride levels, prostate specific antigen (PSA), and thyroid function tests can be checked. A total blood cell count (BKT), a common urine test should be performed.
Blood Cell Test (BKT), among other things, can detect anemia. The latter affects the number of red blood cells, hemoglobin levels and may cause fatigue, which in turn may lead to erectile dysfunction.
In the general urine test, blood cells, proteins, glucose (sugar) are searched. Changes in these substances may be due to diabetes, kidney disease, or lack of testosterone. All this can contribute to erectile dysfunction.
Testing for glucose (sugar) blood helps your doctor find out if you have diabetes mellitus that can affect penile erections.
Liver and kidney function tests can show if erectile dysfunction occurs not due to hepatic or renal impairment.
Lipidogram measures lipid (fat) levels (total, LDL, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides). Increased cholesterol levels can cause atherosclerosis, which also affects blood flow to the heart, brain, and the penis.
Thyroid function tests are also important: excessive thyroid function (hyperthyroidism) can lead to erectile dysfunction due to increased thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones help regulate sex hormones and the lack of these hormones can reduce potency.
PSA test results may be altered due to prostate hyperplasia, infection, or cancer. These causes and their treatment can complicate erectile dysfunction treatment. It is recommended that PSA be performed annually. Men who are at high risk for having a prostate cancer group should check more often at 45 or even 40 years of age.